Learn to build a better product and service faster by Design Sprint with a Google Expert in UX/UI. Limited to 30 seats.
Why Design Sprint?
Great product or service is not just about visual design or latest technology. It's the sweet spot of user desirability, business viability, and technical feasibility. This requires collaboration by different team: design, product, and technology. In this workshop, we'll use Design Sprint method used by Google in many of its internal teams. We'll collaborate in designing and validating business or design ideas in one day.
After one day, you'll know how to:
- Shift your mindset to design thinking.
- Think strategically instead of tactically.
- Ask a lot of questions, identify problems, and turn them into constructive challenges.
- Use sketches to communicate ideas. You'll be able to draw eight sketches in less than 15 minutes.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders (design, product, business, and technology).
- Do quick prototype in less than an hour.
- Run Usability Testing as one of user research methods.
- Light breakfast.
- New awesome friends.
- Design Sprint Kit.
- Certificate from Circle UX Singapore.
Who Should Attend
Design Sprint is about collaboration between different team to come up with better product or service.
- UX Designer, UX Researcher, Visual Designer. All of the design team members.
- Product Manager, Project Manager, marketing team. All of the business/product/marketing team members.
- Engineering Manager, Front-End & Back-End Engineers. All of the technology team members.
- Student or fresh graduate who want to experience the process of building a better product faster with Design Sprint.
- Anyone who wants to make a dent in the universe.
- Limited Seats: 30 People
- Length: 1 Day
- Investment: Rp2.000.000,- (250SGD)
Want to send your team over to join the class? Contact us for team special fee.
29 March 2017. 9.30 AM - 6 PM.
Kolla Space Coworking @Sabang
Jl. H. Agus Salim 32B, 7 Eleven Sabang, 2nd Floor, Jakarta Pusat , Indonesia.
Can't make it on those days or places? We're in Indonesia and Singapore. Subscribe to get updates from us on upcoming workshop or events.
What People Say About the Workshop
"Borrys is one among very rare UX/UI experts in Indonesia that went extra miles to train and mentor our team open-handedly, in our journey to provide functional and effective Kerjabilitas's UX/UI for disabled users. I think we're lucky to have someone with vast experiences like him, as a nation."
Rubby Emir, CEO Kerjabilitas (Alumnus of Google Launchpad Accelerator Program Class 1)
"Got a mentorship from Borrys is just a priceless thing for our company! Especially for Design sprint & Usability. Eventhough we just implemented it on our team for a couple of months, the impact is huge. The product & traction went well, and the customers are absolutely happier than before because we look deeper into the problems & solutions they need. Borrys has improved our mindset in developing product."
Mumu (Muhamad Nur Awaludin), CEO Kakatu (Alumnus of Google Launchpad Accelerator Program Class 1)
"Design Sprint is a method that has been a standard procedure at our company. It helps us to be more human-centric, goal centric, and inclusive in product development. Very recommended!"
Iman Usman, Co-founder, Chief of Product and Partnership Officer, Ruangguru.com (Google Launchpad Accelerator Program Class 2)
About the Coach
Borrys is the first Indonesian to become Google Expert in UX/UI. As a Google Launchpad Global Mentor in UX/UI, he has been mentoring startups from around the world in Silicon Valley, under Google Launchpad Accelerator program.
He’s trained in Design Sprint directly by Google Design Sprint team at The Garage, Google’s collaboration and innovation space, in Mountain View, California.