The workshop is a 2-day activity for solving business challenges through design, prototyping and validating with customers.
From Google Venture:
The sprint is a five-day process for answering critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers. Developed at GV, it’s a “greatest hits” of business strategy, innovation, behavior science, design thinking, and more—packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use.
Working together in a sprint, you can shortcut the endless-debate cycle and compress months of time into a single week. Instead of waiting to launch a minimal product to understand if an idea is any good, you’ll get clear data from a realistic prototype. The sprint gives you a superpower: You can fast-forward into the future to see your finished product and customer reactions, before making any expensive commitments.
Who should attend
Product managers, developers, front-end engineers, marketers, designers, and managers who want to build products that people love.
What participants will learn and do
- Learning what makes User Experience
- Identifying, clarifying, and reframing user needs, business need and technology capacities
- Defining key strategy and focus
- Exploring as many ideas as possible through sketchstorming
- Better brainstorming to come up with design solution
- Prototyping, creating an artifact that allows to test the ideas with the real users
- Validating the ideas through user research (usability testing) with the real users