Build a common understand of design vision through leadership that shape the strategic decisions.
Who should attend
Designers who want to build credibility as the expert within their organizations. Anyone who wants to build products that people love, wants to develop their leadership skills and to communicate more effectively through storytelling.
What participants will learn and do
- The traits of great design leaders and how to become one
- How to assess the interpersonal, communication, and collaboration dynamics at play in your team or organization
- How to recognize and leverage the distinct mental models, goals, and needs of business, engineering and design stakeholders
- Alignment around vision, process, and outcome
- Managing up and down
- Techniques for keeping design reviews aligned with business goals, user needs, and technology constraints
- Using storytelling to sell your product vision and get buy-in